Our Terms of Service:
COVID-19 WARNING / WAIVER:
By registering for this conference, you confirm that (a) you are fully aware the risks and hazards with respect to COVID-19 inherent in your attendance and participation at the conference; (b) you freely and voluntarily agree to assume all risks that may result from contracting COVID-19, including the risk of death, bodily injury or property damage, regardless of severity, that you may sustain as a result of your attendance at the conference; and (c) you agree to release The Jersey City Summit / Roundtable & Advisory LLC and its affiliates (or any of their respective customers, employees, board members, directors, agents or volunteers) (collectively “Releasees“) from all damages or claims (“Claims“) of any kind that you might suffer if you contract COVID-19, and will not hold any Releasees liable for any such Claims. You also agree to adhere to the conference participation requirements and where applicable supply proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test on-site at registration.
• The Jersey City Summit does not provide refunds for registrations but does provide registrants the opportunity to transfer the ticket.
• The Jersey City Summit shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a Covid-19 surge/closure, fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: pandemic (Covid19 or related), war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency. The Jersey City Summit is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event.
• In the event that The Jersey City Summit postpones an event, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive a 100% credit representing payments made towards a future The Jersey City Summit event. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issuance. No refunds are available for cancellations or postponements.
PHOTOGRAPHY OR RECORDING USAGE BY PATRICIPANTS:
• Photography, audio recordings, and video recordings are not permitted without the prior written consent of The Jersey City Summit/ Roundtable & Advisory LLC. All requests for press passes must be made in advance of the Conference to email@example.com. Press credentials are required for the issuance of a press pass, and The Jersey City Summit / Roundtable & Advisory LLC requires that a copy of all published material be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. In registering for the summit ALL attendees must abide by the rules stated above. Participants also grant permission to have their photographs or video recordings used by The Jersey City Summit and Media Partners or related entities, affiliates or sponsors.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• The Jersey City Summit is following all CDC, New Jersey State and Jersey City event guidelines for our conference and will be enforcing strict precautions throughout the entire event.
• Please note that as guidelines are continually being updated, we will continue to adjust our plans. Check back on this page for current health and safety protocols as we get closer to the event dates.
• Proof of vaccination is required as part of the registration process in order to attend the event unless directed other-wise.
• The Jersey City Summit will make masks available to all attendees as part of our check-in process
• We will provide sanitization stations throughout the event space. Additional cleaning services will be employed during the event.